Patent drawings services are the services provided by Patent illustrators. This includes the creation of drawings according to the Invention. Every new Invention needs an illustration in the form of drawings to ease the interpretation of the invention.
Patent drawings services provide a professional’s touch, who ensure that your drawings follow the latest guidelines and regulations. They will boost your chances of getting a patent grant with great drawings. But, you must be wary of which service to hire. Let’s look at every aspect of patent drawings and the services, one by one.
Patent drawings and their need
Patent drawings comprise of the set of illustrations that describe an Invention and its various features precisely. They are submitted during the Patent filing process, to help the Patent examiners understand the Invention clearly. During the process of drafting a Patent application, the applicant needs to describe the invention in the best possible way. If they do not provide a detailed description, he/she can lose the possibility of getting the Patent.
Thus, for dealing with this problem we need Patent Drawings. A Patent Drawing helps to illustrate the Invention thoroughly, as it contains
- The physical design of every part of the Invention.
- Different views of the Invention, including exploded and sectional view.
- The detailed working principle of the Invention.
- Processes and steps required for the making of the Invention.
- Graphs, charts, formulas, tables and key aspects of the Invention.
Patent drawings on Patent Prosecution Process
For a Patent to either get granted or not, patent drawings are the deciding factor. They play a significant role in the decision related to the Patent.
- The Patent drawings contain visual details about the invention. They describe the parts of the Invention with different views; this helps the Patent examiner to understand the Invention clearly and easily.
- The Patentee could also include the points in the drawing that he might have forgotten in the written description.
- The more detailed the drawing is the more are the chances of acceptance for the patent application.
- The Patent application can get accepted the very first time if proper drawings are provided. This may help the Patentee to save precious time and money as he won’t have to file for the same Patent again.
Also, visit: 5 Major Benefits of Patent Paralegal Service
How to get the desired Patent drawings services?
By now you must have realized the worth of a good patent drawing. Now the question arises, How to get one?
It is a time taking and complex procedure, but you don’t have to take any burden on yourself. We already have a solution in the form of TPDC. They own Patent experts and professionals that are ready at your service for an escape to this problem.
You just have to provide them your Input data in any form, such as photographs, videos, sketches, etc. They will confirm your order online. The moment they receive your files, their team of experts starts preparing the drawings. You can check the running work at any time you want. Your drawings will be delivered within 4-6 working days and you will be able to download them from your TPDC account.
They also provide you free iterations until you get fully satisfied. This step is rarely used though as they try to present you with the perfect work at the very first time. patent drawings services
Since the last decade, they are known for their adequate, reliable, instant and quality services. They provide services on Patent drawings that are within the guidelines of the USPTO.
Let us make your Invention a masterpiece
The Patent Drawing Company (TPDC) owns a team of experts in the field and professionals. We with the help of their technical groups provide you with the most pertinent output in the form of the Patent drawings.
TPDC believes in 100% customer satisfaction while matching the lowest prices. The ordering, as well as the result, is super quick. The outcome can be obtained in any format as there is a variety of soft wares and applications used by the company.TPDC has set new standards in Patent drawing services. We define the actual value of your art.